Spaces for everyone to enjoy
Davenport Hotels (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to the Hotel’s websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, level A + AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at [email protected] To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
PUBLIC SPACES ACCESSIBILITY
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32″ of clear width
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible swimming pool
- The hotel’s guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided