We’re Here to Nurture Body, Mind and Soul
Escape to a place where beauty and relaxation are more than just skin deep. A sanctuary of rejuvenation and repose. A necessary indulgence. Your mid-city oasis of serenity and well-being. From the moment you enter the tranquility of our Grecian lobby, you’re immediately transported to a place where the stress of daily life begins to dissipate. It’s time to pamper your body, soothe your mind and re-energize your soul at Spokane’s premier spa destination.
Open Wednesday-Saturday 10am-6pm Sunday 9am-4pm | Complimentary self parking with service based on availability
COVID-19 Spa Policies and Procedures: We have elevated our efforts and incorporated new “best practices” within our Spa as recommended by the Center for Disease Control, State of Washington, Spokane Regional Health District, and our franchise partners at Marriott International. New considerations include:
- PPE Utilization: All Davenport Spa Employees are required to utilize protective gear in order to provide a barrier between themselves and spa clients. This includes the use of face masks, gloves, face shields, etc. Implementation of protective wear varies per service.
- On-Location Physical Distancing: Spa Clients must remain a minimum of six feet apart from one another (with the exception of receiving the service from the therapist). The Spa will operate at 25% or less occupancy. Only clients with appointments (or whom are purchasing products) will be allowed in the Spa. Our Serenity Rooms are currently closed, guests will briefly wait in the Spa Lobby for their technician. No food or beverage options are currently available in the Spa.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: For the safety of both our clients and staff, all guests and employees are asked to wear a mask at the Spa. Davenport Spa Employees are required to thoroughly sanitize spa spaces frequently and thoroughly with hospital-grade cleaning supplies. Davenport Spa Employees are required to wash their hand frequently, spa clients are also asked to wash their hands before their service begins. Hand sanitizer is also readily available throughout the Spa.
- Symptom Monitoring: All Davenport Spa Employees must have their fever detected upon arrival of their shift. Temperature must be lower than 99.9 degrees. Spa clients are asked to self-screen for any COVID-19 symptoms at home prior to their appointment. Cancellation fees will be waived for any COVID-19 related circumstances.
- Available Services: We are currently performing all spa and salon services with the exception of hot stone massage, body wraps/scrubs, and couples services.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Forbes Four Star Spa.