Signature Amenities for a Memorable Stay
Work, play, and relax
The Davenport Lusso offers the peace and tranquility of a small boutique hotel – yet with the services and amenities only Davenport Hotels can offer. It’s an irresistible combination of upscale décor, luxurious comfort, convenience and relaxation that represents the perfect marriage of The Historic Davenport Hotel’s grand opulence and The Davenport Tower’s modern aesthetic.
The Davenport Lusso has a small on-site fitness center with a number of different equipment, weights, and exercise mats. Guests at the Lusso are also invited to use the gym facilities at The Historic Davenport Hotel or The Davenport Tower for a more well-rounded fitness experience – both located within walking distance.
24-Hour Business Center
Located next to the front desk, The Davenport Lusso has a convenient 24-hour business center for your use.
Davenport Spa & Salon at The Historic
For a relaxing indulgence, we encourage you to treat yourself and visit our award winning Davenport Spa and Salon located close by in The Historic Davenport Hotel.
- The famed “Davenport Bed” with custom-made down pillow top mattress wrapped in fine Frette Italian linens
- Original oil-on-canvas paintings
- Hand-carved cherry wood furniture
- Luxurious bath and personal care products from L’Occitane of France
- High-definition flat-screen televisions with in-room movies and music
- In-room safe, iron and ironing board, makeup mirror and hair dryer
- Three telephones with voicemail and private direct-line capability
- Executive desk
- Coffee maker / tea service
- 24-hour business center with photocopiers, fax, printer and desktop computer
- Small fitness room with complimentary towels
- Safe deposit boxes
- Self-guided historic walking tour (see front desk)
- Children’s hotel History Detective game (see front desk)
- 24-hour fitness center with complimentary towels, ($10 – available at the Historic Davenport Hotel or Davenport Tower—Indoor pool and Jacuzzi with complimentary towels)
- Dining: breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Post Street Ale House
- Signature candy from Davenport Confections
- Self-parking ($25 per car per night)
- Valet parking ($35 per car per night)
- Roll-away bed
- Daily Destination Amenity Fee $10 per room per night plus tax includes:
- Enhanced daily high speed internet access
- Daily newspaper (complimentary in the lobby, first come first served) or e-paper
- Local calls
- In-room Starbucks coffee service, replenished daily
- In-room bottle water, replenished daily
- Bike rentals for the Centennial Trail (helmet and lock included, based on availability)
Self-parking at The Historic Davenport Hotel is available in our garage on the southwest corner of First Avenue and Post at $25 per night per car. Valet Parking is also available at $35 per night per car.