Signature Amenities for a Remarkable Stay
Unplug and unwind in style
Craft your perfect Spokane stay with the Historic Davenport’s luxurious amenities and premium services. Indulge body and spirit at our full-service spa and salon, or fit a workout or swim into your day.
24-Hour Fitness Center
The fitness center at The Historic Davenport Hotel features multiple state-of-the-art machines and free weights for every workout style.
The Historic Davenport Hotel has a heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, conveniently located across from the 24-hour fitness center.
Davenport Spa & Salon at The Historic
Escape to a place where beauty and relaxation are more than just skin deep. A sanctuary of rejuvenation and repose.
- The famed “Davenport Bed” with custom-made down pillow top mattress wrapped in fine Frette Italian linens
- Large marble walk-in showers and/or luxurious soaking tubs
- Original oil-on-canvas paintings
- Hand-carved mahogany furniture
- Luxurious bath and personal care products from L’Occitane of France
- High-definition flat-screen televisions with in-room movies and music
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Makeup mirror and hair dryer
- Three telephones with voicemail and private direct-line capability
- Executive desk
- In-room coffee maker / tea service
- 24-hour business center with photocopiers, faxes, printers and desktop computers located on the lobby level next to the concierge desk
- 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Self-guided historic walking tour (see front desk)
- Children’s hotel History Detective game (see front desk)
- Davenport Spa and Salon (full-service day spa)
- Davenport Home Store, Davenport Flowers
- Palm Court Grill Restaurant, Peacock Room Lounge, Champagne Sunday brunch and espresso bar
- Signature candy from Davenport Confections
- Valet parking ($35 per night per car), self-parking ($25 per night per car)
- Dog friendly, no other pets allowed ($50 per stay per room dog fee)
- Roll-away bed
- Daily Destination Amenity Fee $10 per room per night plus tax includes:
- Enhanced daily high speed internet access
- Daily newspaper (complimentary in the lobby, first come first served) or e-paper
- Local calls
- In-room Starbucks coffee service, replenished daily
- In-room bottle water, replenished daily
- Bike rentals for the Centennial Trail (helmet and lock included, based on availability)
Self-parking at The Historic Davenport Hotel is available in our garage on the southwest corner of First Avenue and Post at $25 per night per car. Valet Parking is also available at $35 per night per car.